As an applications engineer, you will be responsible for doing cycle time and studies in preparation to make recommendations of Fuji products for customers’ applications. Support implementation of activities within the technical center such as customer visits, demonstrations, evaluations, testing, inspection of Fuji products, including peripheral equipment from other vendors.
- Assist sales representatives in technical aspects relating to machine and software functions and utilization.
- Assist sales representatives and customers with providing CTA (Cycle Time Analysis) to them for recommending Fuji products to customers’ specific applications. This includes the sFAB machine as well as all other SMT machines.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations on all available types of equipment and software to potential and existing customers.
- Test and evaluate existing as well as new technologies on equipment and software performance and reliability.
- Assist in the coordination of any new FAC projects by utilizing your full potential.
- Responsible for the setup of the equipment and its demonstration for various trade shows.
- Assist FAC staff in any technical issues which may require attention.
- Assist in the coordination of design and manufacture of customs tooling for placement equipment.
- Perform inventory checks every six months according to the schedule and manner regulated by the company, if applicable.
- Minimum five years programming/computer experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fuji America Corporation is a rapidly growing electronics assembly equipment distributor. We support the factories of the future and smart factories globally. We offer an exciting and challenging career for a software support engineer and an applications engineer who want to join our growing company.
For consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com.