Reading time ( words)
Rockwell Collins will be showcasing its powerful portfolio of cabin solutions that deliver the ultimate experience for passengers at this year’s Airline Passenger Experience (APEX) Expo in Portland, Ore., Sept. 29 to Oct. 1. The company’s new exhibit is designed to showcase its breadth of in-flight entertainment, connectivity and content services - all aimed at demonstrating technologies that will engage, entertain and empower airline passengers.
“We’re investing heavily in flexible IFEC solutions and applications that, when coupled with our Ka-band global connectivity offering, bring a very compelling value proposition to airlines,” explained Craig Elliott, vice president, Sales and Marketing, Air Transport Cabin Solutions for Rockwell Collins. “Airlines will be able to personalize the experience for their passengers, resulting in increased brand loyalty and additional revenue.”
APEX attendees are encouraged to stop by Booth #1000 or schedule a formal visit by contacting Rockwell Collins to learn more about its PAVES™ Cabin Solutions Portfolio, including:
- Internet and SATCOM connectivity services, featuring Inmarsat’s Global Xpress for the most extensive coverage of airline routes and the fastest broadband in the skies, as well as applications for crew connectivity, real-time credit card authorization and wireless in-flight entertainment
- Wireless-IFEC, bringing Wi-Fi accessible content aboard the flight
- On Demand Seat Centric IFE using an intuitive touchscreen HD seatback interface
- Broadcast, featuring a wider array of content options for passengers than previous overhead systems
- Apps, including Airshow®, AVOD and media to engage passengers and make flight time more enjoyable.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.