Reading time ( words)
Anaya Vardya, president and CEO of American Standard Circuits, announced recently that his company will be exhibiting at this year’s Midwest Aerospace Conference 2022, held March 10, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, Rockford Riverfront, Rockford Illinois.
This year American Standard Circuits is a Supporting Sponsor of this event, and will be in Booth 8. “This is a great local show for us at ASC,” Vardya says. “We love that this is a local show which makes it easy for our team to go there and meet our local customers as well as potential new customers. Because we are focused on growing our aerospace business this year, this show is the right place for us to exhibit.”
The Midwest Aerospace Conference is continuing to strengthen supply chains, create connections, and share relevant information key to the aerospace industry through this event by featuring workshops, matchmaking, exhibitions, and presentations talking key topics in the aerospace industry from cybersecurity to supply chain development.
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Fundamentals of RF/Microwave PCBs by John Bushie and Anaya Vardya (a free eBook available for download)
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Flex and Rigid-Flex Fundamentalsby Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey (a free eBook available for download)
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management by Anaya Vardya (a free eBook available for download)
- RealTime with… American Standard Circuits, three discussions: flex and rigid flex PCBs by Anaya Vardya and Dave Lackey; RF/microwave PCBS by Anaya Vardya and John Bushie; and thermal management by Anaya Vardya, John Bushie, and Dave Lackey
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007e Book library here.