Reading time ( words)
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Military Embedded Systems Market by Application (ISR, Communication, Computer, Cyber, Combat, Command & Control), Component (Processor, GPU, DPS, IP-Chip, Others), Platform (Land, Air, Naval), Architecture, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The military embedded systems market is expected to grow from $71.29 billion in 2016 to $134.88 billion by 2021. The military embedded systems market is predominantly driven by factors, such as increased use of multicore technologies, emergence of modern warfare systems such as electronic warfare and network centric warfare systems, and rising demand for wireless and cloud computing technologies.
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive mapping of competitive landscape and participants' behavior in the military embedded systems market
- Market Sizing: Market size in both, financial year 2014-2015, and between 2016 and 2021
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the military embedded systems market
- Market overview: Market dynamics and subsequent analysis of associated trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities prevailing in the military embedded systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets by analyzing markets for military embedded systems across various regions