Reading time ( words)
Lockheed Martin’s Aeronautics business recently designated 25 small and large businesses as top-performing suppliers for 2015, representing the top 2 percent of a supply base of 1,200 suppliers.
“This award represents high performance and quality standards. To be considered, suppliers must maintain a 99 percent on-time delivery rating with a 100 percent quality rating,” said Amy Gowder, vice president, Aeronautics Supply Chain Management and chair of the Lockheed Martin Supply Chain Council. “Suppliers play a vital role in the success of Lockheed Martin’s innovative solutions and we acknowledge those who are highly committed to the quality of our products.”
For their work in 2015, the top performing suppliers are:
- Advanced Defense Solutions LLC, Bloomfield, Connecticut
- Provides various forms of elastomeric tape and tape kits in support of the F-35 Program.
- Click Bond Inc., Carson City, Nevada
- Provides various forms of mechanical hardware and fasteners in support of multiple programs, including the F-35 and F-22.
- Davis California Industries Inc., North Hollywood, California
- Provides sheet metal and mechanical assemblies to multiple programs.
- Fastener Technology Corporation, North Hollywood, California
- Provides high-strength aerospace and captive fastening products to multiple programs.
- InterConnect Wiring, Fort Worth, Texas
- Builds and repairs loose wire assembly kits, electrical panels and wire harnesses for F-16, F-22 and C-130.
- Jay-Em Aerospace Inc., Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Provides wheels and brakes for the Taiwan F-16 Retrofit Modification Program.
- K.T. Engineering Corporation, Rancho Dominguez, California
- Provides canopy frames, shear webs and various assemblies for the F-35 program.
- M2 Global Technology, San Antonio, Texas
- Provides metallic BTP components and assemblies for the F-35, F-22, F-16 and C-130.
- R & D Electronics, Brownsboro, Alabama
- Builds loose wire assembly kits, electrical panels and wire harnesses for F-16 and C-130.
- R.G.H. Associations Inc., West Babylon, New York
- Provides CNC and conventional turning, milling and "light" assembly for the F-35, C-130 and C-5.
- The McGinty Machine Company Inc., Wichita, Kansas
- Provides precision-machined parts that supports the F-22, F-35 and C-130.
- Vianh Company Inc., Garden Grove, California
- Provides CNC precision machining for the F-35.
- AMI Metals, Fort Worth, Texas
- Provides aluminum plate and sheet for various programs.
- BAE SYSTEMS Information & Electronic Systems Integration, Inc. Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Solutions, Greenlawn, New York
- Provides the Advanced Identification Friend or Foe (AIFF) system for the F-16.
- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp., Westminster, Colorado
- Provides advanced instruments and sensors, components, data exploitation systems for the F-35.
- EMS Defense Technologies Inc., Norcross, Georgia
- Provides the Antenna Intra-Flight Data Link (IFDL) for the F-22.
- FTG Aerospace Inc., Chatsworth, California
- Provides LED lighted acrylic panels and panel assemblies in support of both the F-16 and C-130.
- Héroux-Devtek Inc., Laval, Quebec
- Provides the Flight Opening Door Uplock System (FODUS) for the F-35.
- Hoffman Engineering, Stamford, Connecticut
- Produces interior lighting on the C-130J.
- L-3 Communications Electronic System Services, Toronto, Ontario
- Provides the data entry display and power supply for the F-16.
- Michelin Aircraft Tire Company, Greenville, South Carolina
- Provides tires for the CTOL/STOVL nose landing gear and tires for the CTOL main landing gear for the F-35.
- R & F Products Inc., San Marcos, California
- Provides non-metallic canopy boots, horizontal tail molded boots, final finish fairings, along with numerous rubber seals, gaskets and shims for the F-35.
- TW Metals Inc., Forest Park, Georgia
- Provides tube, pipe, bar, extrusions, sheet and plate in stainless, aluminum, nickel, titanium and carbon alloy for multiple programs.
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Troy, Ohio
- Provides wheels and brakes for the F-16.
- Wyman-Gordon, North Grafton, Massachusetts
- Provides forged components from high grade titanium and nickel based alloys for multiple programs.
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 125,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.