Reading time ( words)
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Defense Industry Business Confidence Report - H1 2016" report to their offering.
This defense Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2016 presents executives' opinion on the business environment over January 2016-June 2016. Organizations can understand the market by analyzing existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, organizations have access to information categorized by region wherever applicable.
Key Topics Covered:
- Current state of the global economy: examine prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: know industry executives' expectations towards their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyze defense industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determine expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: track expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally