Reading time ( words)
Ventec International Group Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce that Chad Wood has joined the company’s U.S. team. As Director OEM Sales & Business Development, Chad will drive business development, sales & support services for OEM customers predominantly in the Western region of the USA. His focus will be on Ventec’s core automotive, mil/aero, medical, lighting and network technology market segments, which typically require reliable thermal management materials (such as Ventec’s tec-thermal range) as well as high-speed and high-frequency material solutions (tec-speed).
Chad joins Ventec as an experienced technical sales leader who has worked in the electronics and semiconductor industries for more than 28 years. Since 2009, Chad has been involved in developing industry-leading thermal solutions for the most demanding applications that require sustainable and reliable materials that optimize product performance for tier-1 OEMs in the automotive, lighting, power and industrial, and telecom/datacom markets. From his home base in southern California, Chad will focus on bringing design wins and qualifications for all Ventec products from customers in the western region of the USA. He will also be responsible for Ventec's manufacturer rep sales teams on the west coast.
Chris Hanson, Global Head IMS Technology at Ventec comments: "Chad brings with him strong relationships with decision makers at the OEM and fabricator level. To support our continued growth, driven by a significant rise in demand for our solutions in the USA and beyond, our expanding team ensures that we continue to provide industry-leading technical support services. We are delighted to welcome Chad to Ventec as our latest member of the OEM sales team."
Additional content from Ventec International Group:
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to… Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates by Didier Mauve and Ian Mayoh
- The Printed Circuit Designer’s Guide to... Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, Volume 2, by Didier Mauve and Robert Art
- The Solutions Guide to... Thermal Management
- Roundtable Discussion: Use of IMS Thermal Materials in Multilayer Stackups for Power Applications, with Chris Hanson and Denis McCarthy of Ventec, Rax Ribadia of Excello Circuits, and Pete Starkey, I-Connect007 technical editor
- You can also view other titles in our full I-007eBooks library.