Reading time ( words)
TT Electronics will showcase its broad range of high-performance sensing solutions at Sensors Midwest 2018, which will take place October 16–17 in Rosemont, Illinois.
Recognized as the region’s most prominent event for engineering professionals in the sensors industry, Sensors Midwest provides attendees with access to the latest sensor trends, products, and solutions. This year’s two-day conference will feature more than 60 industry-leading exhibitors, as well as a program that includes technical sessions, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities, and will address topics such as: data analytics, IIoT, machine learning, sensor technology, and more.
TT Electronics’ Field Application Engineer Tom Sward will be onsite during both days of the conference to introduce attendees to the features and benefits of a wide range of new and existing products, including:
- TT Electronics’ new OP207CL Surface-Mount IR LED Emitters, which feature the industry’s largest spot diameter of 7mm and high power output with parallel rays for ultra-reliable optical sensing and position encoder applications.
- TT Electronics’ Potentiometers Hollow Shaft (PHS) Rotary Position Sensors, which are shaftless, single turn position sensors that provide precision sensing in harsh environments and critical applications.
Sward will also be onsite to highlight TT Electronics’ new “Quick Quote Program,” which is a simple, rapid service designed to help customers move forward quickly on new projects and improve time-to-market by providing a 48-hour turnaround on custom quotes for customizing the company’s Optek optoelectronics solutions.
“Sensors Midwest is the region’s premier event that offers access to new technologies and solutions in sensors design and industrial IoT, and provides an opportunity for attendees to network with industry-leading professionals across the area,” said Sward. “We look forward to attending this year’s show, and showcasing our ever-expanding range of sensing solutions designed for cross-market applications.”
In addition, TT Electronics’ will highlight its highly anticipated SX-4462 4th generation Magnetorque (MT4) non-contacting steering torque sensor, which will be released following Sensors Midwest 2018. The SX-4462 is the latest and lowest cost addition to TT Electronics’ portfolio of steering sensors for Electric Power Assistant Systems (EPAS), and features high-accuracy torque measurement along with diagnostic capabilities.
TT Electronics will also have information available onsite about several other new and existing products, including:
- TT Electronics’ new WDBR-UL Series Ultra-Low Profile High-Power Resistors, which feature a thick-film-on-steel design and is suitable for applications where space constraints preclude conventional wirewound power resistors.
- TT Electronics’ new HA72L Series Molded Inductors, which are compact, magnetically shielded, and designed for high-power, high temperature automotive applications, including lighting, engine control, electric power steering, and more.
- TT Electronics’ Smart Labeling System, which is designed to quickly and accurately transfer all the encoded data for the company’s Roxspur thermocouples directly into a customer’s database via scan.
- TT Electronics’ Photologic V OPB9000 Reflective Optical Sensors, which are designed to deliver dependable edge and presence detection of reflective media under a wide range of ambient light conditions for industrial and medical applications.
About TT Electronics
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics for performance critical applications. It works with market-leading customers in the industrial, aerospace and defence, medical and transportation sectors. With headquarters in Woking, UK, TT Electronics employs nearly 5,000 staff and operates from 28 key locations around the world. It has three divisions: sensors and specialist components, power electronics and global manufacturing solutions.