Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Phil Stoten Interviews Martin Cotton from Ventec and Michael Weinhold from EIPC About Future Needs to Grow Business Opportunities
Electronics Industry News
- 70th Anniversary of the Invention of the Transistor
News from Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Highlights in the Conference and Social Program
News from the UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium will be held on June 5, 2018 at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu
- Ventec International Launches Latest Mobile tec-APP
- ICT Seminar Review - Harrogate December 5, 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 37
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
At the EIPC summer conference, I-Connect007 Publisher Barry Matties caught up with Ventec Europe & Americas COO Mark Goodwin, who provided an update on Ventec’s new products, the current state of the company, and how Ventec is shaking things up in the materials marketplace.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
At IPC APEX EXPO recently, Pete Starkey and Ian Mayoh, Ventec International’s technical support manager, had a chance to sit down and discuss the I-Connect007 micro E-book: The Printed Circuit Designer's Guide to Thermal Management with Insulated Metal Substrates, of which Ian is a co-author.
Real Time with...IPC
Ventec International Group’s Jack Pattie comments on continuing growth in sales, investment in manufacturing and distribution, and new product developments in polyimides, no-flow pre-pregs and thermally conductive materials.