Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Phil Stoten Interviews Martin Cotton from Ventec and Michael Weinhold from EIPC About Future Needs to Grow Business Opportunities
Electronics Industry News
- 70th Anniversary of the Invention of the Transistor
News from Germany
- Smart Systems Integration 2018: Highlights in the Conference and Social Program
News from the UK
- The 2018 ICT Annual Symposium will be held on June 5, 2018 at the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu
- Ventec International Launches Latest Mobile tec-APP
- ICT Seminar Review - Harrogate December 5, 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 37
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Increasing consumer demands for high performance and the need for high reliability in sectors such as automotive, LED lighting, and renewable energy mean that thermal management is now front and center on the priority list for PCB manufacturing.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.