Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- A Conversation with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg
- Updated Program Available! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, A Century of Conferences, A Lifetime of Excellence
Electronics Industry News
- Apple Scientists Disclose Self-Driving Car Research
News from the FED
News from the UK
- Ventec Proudly Support “Skate for the 22 Foundation” to Help Raise Awareness of Veteran Suicide
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 36
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
In the past 30+ years of PCB manufacturing in China, you would be hard-pressed to find someone more connected to the pulse of the Asian market than Gene Weiner. Barry Matties met with the industry veteran at HKPCA to get his take on the show, the current and future market conditions of China, and any effect the new U.S. administration might have on trade relations going forward.
Patty Goldman, I-Connect007
Increasing consumer demands for high performance and the need for high reliability in sectors such as automotive, LED lighting, and renewable energy mean that thermal management is now front and center on the priority list for PCB manufacturing.
Gene Weiner, Weiner International Inc.
Hold on to your seats! 2018 will be a year full of rapid changes, surprises, and growth. M&A activities will flourish. The supply chain will suffer shortages and changes as demand increases, copycats will rush to market, and new markets and potential suppliers will vanish before they are established.