Reading time ( words)
In the halls, on the exhibit show floor, at dinner, lunch or breakfast—the opportunities to connect at the upcoming IPC APEX EXPO 2018, to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in California, from February 27 – March 1, 2018, are immense.
Here are highlights of scheduled networking and special events:
- Awards Luncheons
- International Reception*
- First-Timers Welcome Reception*
- Keynote Session - Jared Cohen, founder and director of Google Ideas at Google and now CEO of Jigsaw*
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony*
- IPC Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Show Floor Reception*
- Ice Cream Social on the Show Floor*
- Emerging Engineer Meet and Greet
- Women in Electronics Reception*
- Passport to Prizes Raffle Drawing on the Show Floor – NEW for 2018!*
- MIT/Certification Center Meet and Greet (by invitation)
- VIP/GR Dinner (IPC Members Only)
*Event Essentials, included with registration.
My friend and business associate Bruce Johnston was named one of the LinkedIn Thought Leaders—The USA & Canada List (100+) by Andy O’Hearn, an expert LinkedIn coach and social media analyst. When you consider that there are over 467 million LinkedIn members, being in this list of approximately 100 is a pretty big deal.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
In recent years, the Hayling Island Seminar has become established as the most popular date on the Institute of Circuit Technology calendar and, as expected, the 2016 event attracted a large gathering of industry professionals to the south coast of England to share knowledge and experience and to discuss current developments.
Barry Lee Cohen
This September will mark the 10th anniversary of “the Zuck” (aka Mark Zuckerberg) and his band of college buddies unleashing Facebook membership from the scholarly confines of Harvard to anyone 13 years and older with a valid email address.