Reading time ( words)
News from EIPC
- Program Available Now! EIPC Winter Conference Lyon 2018
- 50 Years of Service, a Century of Conferences, a Lifetime of Excellence
News from China
- Schweizer Sets Direction for Further Growth by Investing in China
- Advanced Electronics Needs Met in China
News from France
- Protecno Becomes the First French PCB Manufacturer to Invest in Orbotech's Nuvogo Direct Imaging Solution
News from productronica
- productronica Sets Standards in Electronics Production
News from the UK
- IPC Awards IPC-4101 Qualified Products Listing to Ventec International Group
- iMaps UK Conference
- Microtech 2018
- Advanced Packaging Conference: November 14–15, 2017 in Munich
- ICT Evening Seminar, December 5
- BGA, QFN Fine Pitch Rework Experience Live, November 21
Stig Källman, ERICSSON with Happy Holden, I-CONNECT007
The material toolbox idea first came up when I saw the IPC appendix list for standard 1-ply stack-ups. The idea is to make a very simple bill of materials, specifications and notes, and possibly use the same prepreg/resin in the laminate and in the core.
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
ICT technical director Bill Wilkie is well-known for choosing notable venues for Institute of Circuit Technology events, and his choice for this year’s Annual Symposium was the National Motor Museum, located in the village of Beaulieu in the heart of the New Forest, a national park in the county of Hampshire in Southern England. The region is known for its heathland, forest trails and native ponies.
Barry Matties, I-Connect007
June marks the start of summer, and with that, the EIPC’s annual summer conference. Highlighted by its thought-provoking presentations, social outings and factory tours, the conference continues to be valuable and productive for attendees. This year should prove no different, with EIPC set to celebrate its 50th anniversary. I spoke with EIPC Executive Director Kirsten Smit-Westenberg about what can be expected from the upcoming conference in Düsseldorf, Germany.