Reading time ( words)
Celestica Inc. announced the winners of its annual Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO™) Supplier Awards. The awards honour suppliers who provide the best TCOO™ performance to Celestica and support the company's overall business objectives.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the TCOO Supplier Award recipients:
- Best A&D Partner: Avnet Electronics Marketing
- Best Design Partner: Microsemi Corporation
- Best Distributor Partner: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Best HealthTech Partner: MAP Plastics Pte Ltd
- Best Indirect Procurement Partner: EIS Inc
- Best Industrial Partner: STMicroelectronics
- Best Interconnect Passives and Electromechanical Partner: Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Best IT Partner: Microsoft
- Best Regional TCOO - Americas/ Europe: DS Smith Packaging
- Best Regional TCOO - Asia: CymMetrik (Shenzhen) Printing Co., Ltd.
- Best Renewable Energy Partner: Bizlink Technology
- Best Semiconductor Equipment Partner: MEP Technologies
- Best Semiconductor Partner: ON Semiconductor
- Best Sustainability Partner: Gold Circuit Electronics Ltd.
- Best TCOO Award: Molex LLC
- Best Technical Design Solutions: Intel Corporation
- Best Technical Design Solutions: TTM Technologies, Inc.
- Partner for Growth: Broadcom Limited
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honorees who made a significant contribution to its supply chain goals:
- Best A&D Partner: Qualified Metal Fabricators Ltd
- Best Design Partner: Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Best Distributor Partner: Future Electronics
- Best Distributor Partner: WPG South Asia Pte Ltd
- Best HealthTech Partner: Phillips-Medisize Corporation Suzhou
- Best Indirect Procurement Partner: Koh Young Technology Inc
- Best Industrial Partner: Greiner Assistec
- Best Industrial Partner: Luxshare-ICT Precision Industry Co. Ltd
- Best Interconnect Passives and Electromechanical Partner: Samtec Inc.
- Best Regional TCOO - Americas/ Europe: Innovative Packaging Solutions
- Best Regional TCOO - Asia: Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd
- Best Renewable Energy Partner: Infineon Technologies
- Best Semiconductor Equipment Partner: Hangzhou Dahe Thermo-Magnetics Co., LTD.
- Best Semiconductor Partner: Texas Instruments
- Best Sustainability Partner: ON Semiconductor
- Best TCOO Award: Loyalty Founder Enterprise
- Partner for Growth: MS Precision Pte Ltd
"We are pleased to recognize this year's TCOO award winners and honourees for their exceptional performance and ongoing commitment to our company's strategy," said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica. "Ensuring that Celestica has the best people, tools and partners across the entire supply chain is critical to our success in delivering innovative supply chain solutions to our customers, and I would like to thank all of the winners and honourees for their support throughout 2016.
Celestica's Supplier Awards program celebrates the achievements of the top performers in Celestica's global network of over 4,000 suppliers. Celestica's awards recognize the best suppliers for their performance in the areas of cost, quality, delivery, flexibility, innovation and the delivery of advanced and enabling technologies.
For more information on Celestica's TCOO Supplier Awards, please visit www.celestica.com.
Celestica enables the world's best brands. Through our unrivalled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial, semiconductor capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. A leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development -- from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. With talented teams across North America, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
For more information, visit http://www.celestica.com/home or follow us on Twitter